K&H THERMO-POND 3.0 DE-ICER
POND HEATER FOR LARGER PONDS
- The Thermo-Pond is energy efficient, delivering just 100 watts.
- Creates a hole in the ice of your backyard pond for only pennies per day!
- Effortlessly floats on the surface of your pond.
- Designed with thermostatic control, so it will never become hot.
Can be used in ponds that hold up to 1000 gallons of water. K&H Pet Products Thermo-Pond is a nifty energy-efficient heater that’s specially designed for ponds that can hold up to 1000 gallons of water! It floats on top and even if your pond freezes over, the handy device keeps a hole through the ice and never gets hot, so you don’t have to worry about it burning your pond liner. And since it’s energy efficient, you won’t have to spend a fortune to use the Thermo-Pond, in fact you can save up to $30.00 a month in electricity when compared to using high wattage stock tank style deicers!
Thermo-Pond floats on top of the water and is thermostatically controlled to never get hot.
Unlike some other heaters, Thermo-Pond will never burn a pond liner or plastic pond. It naturally allows the pond to ice over while maintaining a hole through the ice. Allowing that gas exchange can help keep a healthier environment during the winter months Thermo-Pond should be used in ponds that are deep enough to allow plenty of livable water under the iced portion of the pond.
One year limited warranty.
- The world's most successful and efficient low-wattage pond heater.
- Thermo Pond uses only 100 Watts
- Thermo Pond maintains a hole in backyard pond ice for just pennies a day.
- Can save up to $30 to $50 a month in electricity compared to "stock tank" style heaters. Pond heater pays for itself in two months!
- Floats on top of the water.
- Thermostatically controlled never to get hot.
- Completely safe when used with a pond liner or plastic pond.
- Fish friendly - assists the escape of toxic gases all winter long to help maintain a toxic-free environment for fish living under the ice.
- Tested in northern Wisconsin at temperatures of 30° below zero Fahrenheit.
- One-year limited warranty.
Ice will typically form up to the sides of the Thermo-Pond™. It will not harm or "crush" the unit. There is water under it which allows toxic gases to vent through the hole.