ADVENTURE HUNTING SERIES LIGHT
These lights are made by the same manufacturer that makes signal lights for the military. They advertise a 3 mile range and I believe it! They are unbelievable put 2 on your pet's collar and never loose him in the dark again. Multiple dogs? Put 1 color on each dog and know which dog is where.
The Guardian Hunting Series LED Dog Light incorporates a durable base allowing for secure attachment to collars, straps, webbing, molle, belts or a variety of other applications. The unique slot opening can accomodate up to 1.5" in one orientation and 1" in the opposite direction. Ideal for Pet collars, life-jackets, backpacks, etc... and is compatible with all 1" tracking collars as well as the Tracker Flash hunting lights! It also works as a safety beacon that allows you as a hunter to be seen from over a mile away. If you need a marking beacon to assist in game retrieval you can set this up from your shooting position to mark a particular angle or leave it your animal to assist in recovery after you have gone back to retrieve your ATV or pack frame from Camp.
- Emergency locator beacon
- Personal ID Marker Light (be seen by others)
- Child / Pet locator beacon
- Camping / Outdoors light
- Hunting light for marking game, trails & blinds
- Walking & Jogging positive ID light
- Home / Office Power Outages light & signal beacon
- Auto Breakdown light & signal beacon
USES REPLACEMENT BATTERIES #2032
- Visibility: Omnidirectional. Visible up to 1 mile. (1.25 Km)
- Dual function: Flashing and steady on modes
- Size: 1 5/8" x 1 3/8 x 1"
- Weight: 0.7oz with battery and clip (20 grams)
- LED life: 100,000 hours
- Battery life: Steady-On: 100 hrs, Flashing: 250 hrs
- Battery type: 2 x CR-2032