D-FA ARMA-DOGGO ACTIVITY JACKET
Some dogs, like some people, are tough on gear. Soft, high-tech fabrics are no match for their penchant for running against speargrass and rubbing on scratchy stuff.
The Arma-Doggo (little armored D-fa) takes us back to basics with a durable outer nylon shell and fleece inner layer. It’s the most hard-wearing D-FA design yet.
Armadillos have poor vision and no protection under their tummies, so we’ve improved on nature in the Arma-Doggo by including Schoeller Dynatec fabric in the jacket to improve visibility, and extended the outer shell of the jacket under the belly for protection from the elements.
For dogs exercising in cool or wet conditions who are tough on gear and prefer something a little tougher to wear.
- Schoeller Dynatec Nylon front and side panels
- Kevlar-like look, durable with high abrasion resistance and reflection
- Hard-wearing Cordura® nylon outer top and belly panels
- Internal polyester fleece layer for insulation
- Cut-away shoulder panels do not restrict movement of the forelegs
- Easy on-off cam buckles; no velcro, sleeves, zippers or difficult fastenings
- Zero FAF (fur-adherence-factor) on outer surface, moderate FAF on inner fleece
- Exercising, hunting, working or playing in cool or wet conditions
- In tougher environments e.g. the bush
- If you’re a bit hard on gear
LIMITED SIZES LEFT
Inner: Polyester fleece
Fastenings: Duraflex Rock Lockster Buckles
SIZING: SPINE - Measure from the collar to the base of the tail
|Weight (lbs)||Spine (inches)||Size|