D-FA ICE-BARKER JACKET
The Ice-Barker is the perfect jacket for senior, thin skinned or fine coated dogs looking for the softest, most natural extra layer of warmth available.
Anyone who has worn and loved Merino outdoor wear for themselves will know how this sustainably sourced, 100% natural fiber works wonders for adapting to changes in temperature, giving excellent warmth to weight performance and naturally resisting odors.
The Merino Ice-Barker was the very first jacket we ever made and it's still one of our favorites.
- Always toasty warm, even if you or the conditions are damp
- Light, soft, low irritant fiber is seldom scratchy
- Made from sustainably sourced, 100% New Zealand Merino and made in New Zealand
- Naturally antimicrobial Merino resists odors
- Cut-away shoulder panels do not restrict movement of the forelegs
- Easy on-off locking buckles; no velcro, sleeves, zippers or d-fa-difficult fastenings
- Easy to care for - machine wash on wool cycle.
Construction:Fabric: New Zealand Merino
Fastenings: Duraflex 20mm Cam Lock
Made in New Zealand
Merino wool is one of nature’s greatest gifts, endowed with remarkable properties by Mother Nature and the Merino sheep’s need to adapt to the extreme conditions of New Zealand’s high-altitude environments.
Our Merino fiber is warm, lighter than traditional wools, soft, easy to wear and care for, and its natural odor-suppressing qualities are legendary. Best of all the fibers in the fabric lock in warm air to insulate against cold, and release the warmer air as activity or conditions change to keep the body temperature at a constant, comfortable level. The felted Merino used in our dog jackets also has a moderate level of wind and water resistance.
Natural Merino is a fabulous alternative to synthetic insulation such as fleece products that can become scratchy and smelly over time and may not breathe or warm as well when conditions change.
COLOR: Red with black trim <<SEE PHOTO BELOW
LIMITED SIZE AVAILABILITY
SIZING: SPINE - Measure from the collar to the base of the tail
|Weight (lbs)||Spine (inches)||Size|