D-FA MOON-WALKER SAFETY JACKET FOR NIGHT VISIBILITY
Real dogs aren’t afraid of the dark, but the reality is that it’s one of the most dangerous times for any dog to be out and about, and most winter nights involve walking and other maneuvers under the cover of darkness. Moon-Walker is designed to keep your dog safe, clean and dry when out on adventures.
A dog’s natural ability to move stealth-like through its world is great for sneaking up on unsuspecting creatures and leftover lunches, but not so good when you’re trying to avoid being hit by cars on your evening stroll.
The Moon-Walker is flashier than Michael Jackson (RIP) and is designed to make a dog stand out like a Pound Dog at fashion week. Moon-Walker is a lightweight, high visibility shell for use in low light conditions.
Other than protecting from wind and rain, the Moon-Walker does not actively insulate so it’s perfect for dogs that need visibility without additional warmth.
- High visibility base colors in hard-wearing 300D nylon
- Schoeller Reflex reflective fabric – rub and tear resistant, visible up to 328ft (100m) in low light
- Inner mesh lining for comfort
- Lightweight, wind and water proof (not seam sealed)
- Cut-away shoulder panels to allow free movement of the front legs
- Easy on-off cam buckles; no velcro, sleeves, zippers or difficult fastenings
- Zero FAF (fur-adherence-factor) inside and out
- In the rain
- Anywhere visibility is important
- Team with Lighted Collars and Tags for an even brighter night-time look
LIMITED SUPPLY - ONLY PETITE 2 and XL SIZES LEFT!